This year, Gradus and NXS prepares for a
Virtual Built Environment Expo 2020 from 1st to 30th September 2020.
Stay tuned for more details.
Doing It Right and Safely
– Reduced working hours from 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri.
-Staggered reporting times with 1 hour interval
-Temperature taking twice daily.
– Deployment of SafeEntry and Contact Tracing activated
-Frequent hand sanitisers and good personal hygiene
– Face shield and mask to be worn when in contact with others
-No Walk-in is allowed, appointment to visit NXS is required
– No contact with other contractors in a working zone
– Minimise talking and speaking to others when required
– Leave the work site immediately upon completion of work
– Attend all arranged BCA swab tests
– 1 SMO and 3 team members per project site/ end user job
– 3 Office team members working with 4 metres spacing apart
-Additional face masks and shield available for team members to use
Safe Accommodation & Transport
– Converting an office space into TLQ for team members
– Approved by MOM as of 27/7/2020 for NXS office TLQ space
– Pending for email confirmation and process to relocate on 1 August 2020
– Good housekeeping and frequent cleaning of rest areas and van
– Dedicated company van to each work site and location
– Vehicle log book to record all locations and contact details
Phase 2 in Singapore
We have now re-organised our range of products base on areas within a property, rather than just a suite of product offerings.
This way, it inspires our clients to work with us to develop, plan, and execute these quality locally-produced and internationally imported products, into their spaces and environment.
In each location, there are installation images and a simple drawing for references.
In partnership with Gradus U.K. (Wall Protection Systems and Entrance Floor Mats), Alumizone South Korea (Crash Barriers, Two tiers, Vertical Bicycle Racks) and G-Cast Malaysia (Range of Ultra High Performance Concrete products) , you can now easily browse through their content catalog.
Should you need any assistance along the way, please approach our team members and we will be glad to make specialist recommendations.
For the Month of July – August 2020 (End-User work site address)
Changi Airport T2 Car Park | Lane Flex Reboundable Post
National University Hospital | WGA100 Wall Guard / Bed Stopper (Bark 010)
Carros Centre | Speed Restriction Ramp SR-425
[Phase 2 in Singapore] Selected Project Works
8 Lengkok Bahru | Gradus Wall Protection Systems (SPE20, CGH5090, WGS200C)
Project Glory | Gradus Corner Guard CGH5090, Wall Guard WGS200C @ BOH
Changi Airport T2 Carpark | Color Car Stopper HK-1412, Speed Restriction Ramp SR-425 (Delivery)
Woodlands Health Campus | Full Range of Car Park Accessories
Daikai Engineering Pte Ltd | Gradus Sureprotect Endure 1mm (T) Rigid Sheet
6 Battery Road | Gradus Entrance Floor Mat Esplanade 1500
CT3 Cleantech Park | Gradus Wall Protection Systems (CGH5090 Corner Guards, WGS200C Wall Guard)
Ongoing Works [Subjected to Site Re-start Program]
Forestwoods Condominium | Car Park Accessories
79 Robinson Road | Car Park Accessories, HK-2018, CG-120 at Loading Bay
2 Perumal Road | Car Park Accessories
45 Amber Road | Car Park Accessories
Queens Peak | Car Park Accessories
Senja Hawker Centre | Car Park Accessories & Wall Protection System
Pasir Ris Nursing Home | Gradus CGS2590N
Allium Care Suites | Gradus CGH5090, WGA100 and WGS200C
5 Storey Polyclinic & Senior Car Centre @ Chin Cheng Ave | Car Park Accessories
Refurbishment of Institute of Metal Health | Wall Protection Systems (Services)
Blu 10 Warehouse @ Tampines Industrial Drive | Big Stopper HK-2018 and Vinyl Corner Guard CG-100
Tee Yih Jia Food Hub | Esplanade 1500 Entrance Floor Mat
Integrated Mixed Development Bidadari Contract 5 | Esplanade 1500 Entrance Floor Mat
Punggol North C6/7 HDB Project | Vinyl Corner Guard CG-100
Integrated Care Hub (ICH) | Esplanade 1500 Entrance Floor Mat System